IPMS/USA Treasurer Applications Being Accepted
To Our Membership;
We need a treasurer. The E-Board and I have decided to ask those of our members who would like to serve our organization to volunteer for the position. This is a self-nomination process.
As defined in the IPMS/USA Constitution,
Section 5. Treasurer
- The position of Treasurer shall not be an elective position but will be appointed by the Executive Board.
- The Treasurer shall collect all monies and make all disbursements keeping detailed accounts of all monies received and expended by the Society.
- The Treasurer will make a yearly financial report that will be published in an IPMS publication. He will prepare and file necessary financial forms including an income tax return with appropriate governmental agencies for the Society.
- The Treasurer will keep the President currently aware of the IPMS/USA financial status.
- The treasurer shall be bonded for the National Society.
- The Treasurer shall have a working knowledge of accepted accounting practices acquired by training and/or experience.
If you meet the qualifications above, I invite you to send a one page resume to me via email, IPMSPresident@ipmsusa.org , or by mail to
PO Box 2475
N. Canton, OH 44720-0475
Please include contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address on your resume.
We would like to complete this process by the end of October, so resumes are due by September 30. All of the resumes will be reviewed. Members of E-Board and the Office Manager may conduct telephone interviews.
Thank you for considering serving IPMS/USA