The IPMS/USA National Convention
Tomorrow, June 1st at 5:00PM Central time, pre-registration ends for the National Convention. Take advantage of the lower price and the quick and easy check-in in Omaha now! After June 1st all registration will take place at the convention.
The New IPMS/USA Membership and Convention Registration System is coming January 1, 2022!
That may not seem like an exciting announcement, but it means a big change for the better in the way IPMS/USA manages our member database and registers members for the National Convention. Here are some of the highlights of the new system, and how it will improve the way you as a member will interact with IPMS/USA.
Here are the finalized winners lists from the 2021 IPMS/USA National Contest.
Here is the preliminary winners list from the 2021 IPMS/USA National Contest.
Based on a member suggestion, we have created a page for members to submit images of their (planned) National Contest entries. This gives members an opportunity to show their hard work and creativity for models that would have been brought to San Marcos this year. You'll find the posting information in the Forums. You may submit images and info for any intended 2020 entry. This gallery is for display purposes only, no judging will take place.
The following is a joint announcement from the San Marcos 2020 Convention Leadership team and the IPMS USA Executive Board.
We jointly appreciate all the feedback we received regarding this year's convention. We've taken your comments and concerns into careful consideration, while maintaining an ongoing dialogue and negotiation with the Embassy Suites convention center in San Marcos. These negotiations have been proceeding carefully due to the significant financial exposure that IPMS would be subject to if we simply decided to cancel the convention unilaterally.
The IPMS/USA Executive Board and the 2020 National Convention Planning Committee are still moving forward with planning and on-time execution of the 2020 convention. We are well aware of the plethora of challenges ahead of us in the next 90 days. There are many more unknowns than there are knowns at the moment. However, with the facts on-hand we feel the convention can still be held.