General IPMS/USA News.
Here are the winners lists for the 2017 IPMS/USA National Contest.
- Mike Rastiello Chapter of the Year Award
- IPMS/Mid-Michigan Model Makers
- Ralph Forehand Website of the Year Award
- Mike Blohm, Albuquerque Scale Modelers
- Newsletter Editor of the Year
- "IPMS/Orange County Newsletter", IPMS/Orange County, Editor - Terry Huber
- Regional Coordinator of the Year
- David Schwab, Region 1
Here is a PDF of the IPMS/USA Business Meeting Slides from the 2017 National Convention.
The Reviews site will be offline during the National Convention for a major update.
We are only 3 weeks away from another great IPMS Convention. The contest features almost 200 competitive categories plus unique theme awards for 2017. A picture of our incredible trophies is attached.
For those that have already sponsored trophy packages: Thank you all for your support.
If you joined IPMS/USA between the years 1967 and 1995 inclusive and have never had a lapse in membership, you qualify for a 25 Continuous Years Membership Pin. The first stage in the distribution of these pins will be at the National Convention in Omaha. If you are at the convention and qualify for one of these pins, come to the IPMS/USA National Table at the convention to collect your award. The rest of the pins will be distributed after that.